Based on the Stamp Issue Programme, the next issue is expected to be issued on 17 November 2015. This time the issue will comprise of:
- 70 sen x 2 setenant: Tenggol Island (Terengganu) and Tinggi Island (Johor)
- 80 sen x 2 setenant: Sembilang Island (Pahang) and Satang Island (Sarawak)
- RM 3.00 Miniature Sheet: Mataking Island
The issue is very well designed with vibrant colour.
The concordant locations will be:
- Tenggol Island – Dungun Post Office
- Tinggi Island – Mersing Post Office
- Sembilang Island – technically Mersing Post Office since Sembilang Island belongs to the Tioman Islands group, however Kuala Rompin Post Office will fit well as the closest point from Pahang
- Satang Island – Jalan Astana Mini Office which is a little outside of Kuching on the way to Santubong
- Mataking Island – Semporna Post Office
Oh, yes, the image!!! Here it is:
Beautiful, isn’t it?
Updated 21 December 2015:
After a journey around Malaysia, the stamps and miniature sheet are matched as close as possible to the islands. Here they are: