The next issue is Malaysia Day on 15 September 2015. It is one day before the Malaysia Day celebration. I think this is a better move than issuing a Next Day Cover.
This year’s stamps features a nice array of cultural games and dance. It will make a nice thematic addition. Nice concordant locations will be:
1. Kuching bureau – traditional dance
2. Kota Kinabalu bureau – traditional dance
3. Kota Bharu bureau – traditional games
4. Putrajaya bureau – the theme
5. Brickfields post office – the table player
6. Ranau post office – only post office left near Kinabalu Park
Updated 15 September 2015:
There was very light turnout today. Perhaps the haze and light rain in Kuala Lumpur. The setenant stamps are attractive and the blank envelope is striking.
Well, I am off to start the long journey. Hope to share with you in a few weeks time :-).
There was also a launching ceremony in the afternoon in the Kota Kinabalu General Post Office.
Updated 27 September 2015:
After a journey of almost 3,000 km, the FDC came back yesterday. My thanks to all my friends who made this a really Malaysian FDC!
One thought on “Updated 27 September 2015: Malaysia Day 2015”
STAMP WEEK – 2015 (27 October – 2 November 2015) @ GPO Kuala Lumpur !
Booth for local dealer @ RM1,500 only !