The next issue is planned on 28 June 2018. The images has been circulating in various platforms over the week. The images feature unique bridges. From the looks of it, this is probably the start of another series on “Unique Structures”.
The issue will comprise of:
- 60 sen x 2 types of stamps featuring (200,000 pieces of each type)
- Sultan Abdul Jalil Bridge, Kuala Kangsar, Perak
- Tampurali Suspension Bridge, Tampurali, Sabah
- 80 sen x 2 types of stamps featuring (200,000 pieces of each type)
- Sri Warisan Bridge, Putrajaya, Federal Territory
- Darul Hana Bridge, Kuching, Sarawak (which is also the main image of the folder)
- RM 6 empty folder
- 50 sen blank envelope featuring Sky Bridge, Langkawi, Kedah
Fortunately there is no Miniature Sheet for this issue.
This issue is designed by World Communications Network Resources.
ps: Which bridge is made famous in a local song?
2 thoughts on “Next issue: 28 June 2018 Unique Structures”
Question: If this new set of 4 stamps of 60 sen each, why it is RM2.80 for the stamp set, instead of RM2.40?
Good spot! My mistake. Should be 60 sen x 2 and 80 sen x 2. Many thanks for informing 🙂