Get ready for some great Ipoh food! Ooops, philately!
The Perak Stamp Fair and Exhibition is planned on 20 -22 June 2014. This is the continuation of the “Love Malaysia” series of exhibitions. I am thankful that this is the first time that proper information and promotion is carried out! Great work!!!
Here are some details (thanks to Austin and Vera)!
Location: Urban Tranformation Center (In the heart of Ipoh, above the Ipoh Central Market/Pasar Besar)
Time: 09:00 am to 10:00 pm (Friday closed from 01:00 pm – 03:00 pm)
1. Interstate and local dealers
2. Award winning stamp exhibitions
3. Vintage Perak postcard display
4. Perak postal history
5. Historic Perak Post Offices
6. Fun competitions
7. Lucky draw
8. Exhibition cancellation
9. Guest speaker from the Malaysia Nature Society on 21 June 2014 (Saturday, 02:30 pm) on “Birds on Malaysian stamps”
10. Pos Malaysia
Contact: Vera Radnell: firstname.lastname@example.org
Details can also be found on Facebook: “Perak Stamp Fair and Exhibition”
Mark your calendar!
One thought on “Perak Stamp Fair and Exhibition: 20 – 22 June 2014”
Reblogged this on myfdc and commented:
Do not forget to visit the Perak Stamp Fair and Exhibition starting tomorrow.