The media preview for the installation of DYMM Seri Paduka Baginda YDPA XV Sultan Muhammad V stamp issue was held in the Philatelic Bureau Headquarters in the Kuala Lumpur General Post Office this morning (21 April 2017). It was very well attended by the mainstream media.
The following products will be made available on 25 April 2017 (26 April 2017 in Perlis, Kedah and Negeri Sembilan). The stamps and Miniature Sheets will feature the use of gold ink.
- 60 sen perforated stamp sheetlet of 20s: 200,000 pieces (or 10,000 sheetlets)
- 60 sen imperforated stamp sheetlet of 20s: 5,000 sheetlets (only sold in sheetlet format)
- RM 5.00 Miniature Sheet: 30,000 pieces
- RM 6.00 empty folder: 2,000 folders
- 50 sen blank envelopes: 35,000 pieces
All prices are before GST. The designer is from World Communication Network Resources (M) Sdn. Bhd.
For those making imperforated stamp on FDC, remember to bring your scissors.
If you are looking for royalty related items, I still have some past issues.
See you all on Tuesday!
ps: Get your cylindrical tubes ready! There might be a surprise coming out…. you have been given ample notice 🙂