Today Pos Malaysia hosted the media preview of the Festival Food – Indian. This issue will be released on 17 October 2017. This fits in nicely with the Deepavali celebrations next week. The issue will comprise of the following products:
- 60 sen stamp: 150,000 pieces (featuring vadai, muruku, paal kova and payasam)
- 80 sen stamp: 130,000 pieces (featuring thosai and idhli)
- 90 sen stamp: 100,000 pieces (featuring banana leaf rice)
- RM 5 MS: 25,000 pieces (featuring maisur pahku, jillebhi / jalebi, ladhu, nei urundai, gulab, achi muruku, athirasam and muruku)
- Blank envelopes: 32,000 pieces
- Empty folders: 1,800 pieces
This is the fourth and the last in the Festival Food series.