Today, Pos Malaysia released a revised Stamp Issue Schedule dated 25 September 2020. Tomorrow’s stamp issue is postponed.
Amongst the major changes are:
- Malaysia Day is moved to be on sale on 14 October 2020.
- World Post Day will be moved to 27 October 2020.
- Frontliners moved to 17 November 2020.
- Johor State Government Constitution moved to 03 December 2020.
- Durians will come out on 17 December 2020.
- World’s Tallest Tree moved to 10 December 2020.
- Stamp Week move up to 27 November 2020.
- Batik comes out earlier, a day before Christmas on 24 December 2020!
Unchanged: Seri Paduka Baginda YDPA Special Edition Series 4
Alright, you know the drill…. update your own calendar.