There will be an upcoming Four-Nation Stamp Exhibition Thailand 2017 to be held from 10 – 12 March 2017. Information on this event is sketchy in the official Facebook.
An enquiry to the site drew a standard answer that the information is on the Facebook site. I do hope someone from the organising committee will read this post. Other than the date, location and the official hotel, there is hardly anything useful. Here is a tip to webmasters; the useful information that the general reads would like to know are:
- Who are the participants? Even a draft list is good enough. You can update along the way.
- How to get there? Do remember that many of your attendees are not committee members nor locals.
- What are the opening times? A draft agenda will be useful. Again, you can always update along the way.
- What are the exhibits? This can again be a draft.
- Any special stamp issues or products that will be released?
For the Four-Nations event, the exhibition will be held at EMQUARTIER at the Quartier Gallery, M Floor. http://www.emquartier.co.th/exploring-detail.php?id=m
You can take the Bangkok BTS and alight at Phrom Phong station (Station E5). This link will be useful for you: https://www.bts.co.th/customer/en/02-route-current_new.aspx
Thus far, Pos Malaysia has not announced its participation. I will not be covering the Four-Nation event this time.
A concurrent but smaller event will be happening in Petaling Jaya. It will be the quarterly PSM Stamp Fair to be held from 11 – 12 March 2017. I suppose this event will be more accessible to the Malaysian collectors. It will be held at the Petaling Jaya Community Library. http://www.mbpjlibrary.gov.my/web/guest/location
Come between 09:30 am to 05:00 pm and you will not be wrong. There are various time put up on hardcopy leaflets, e-postings etc. Try not to come too late or you will miss out many goodies from Pos Malaysia and the sellers!