The next issue is on the Electric Train Service provided by Keretapi Tanah Melayu. The products are:
- 60 sen featuring ETS Class 91 and Ipoh Railway Station – 200,000 pieces
- 60 sen featuring ETS Class 92 and Seremban Railway Sation – 200,000 pieces
- 80 sen featuring ETS Class 93 and Old Kuala Lumpur Railway Station – 200,000 pieces
- RM 6.00 MS featuring ETS Class 93 with the route (Padang Besar – Arau – Alor Setar – Sungai Petani – Parit Buntar – Taiping – Kuala Kangsar – Ipoh – Tanjung Malim – KL Sentral – Bandar Tasek Selatan – Kajang – Seremban – Pulau Sebang / Tampin – Gemas) – 30,000 pieces
- Blank envelopes – 28,000 pieces
- Empty folders with the route shown on the inside of the folder – 1,800 pieces
The Miniature Sheet is a trained shaped die-cut with spot varnish. This should appeal to the unusual stamp collector.
The designer, KY Lim from Reign Associates have been invited to autograph this issue.
Anyone interested to take the route for another epic philatelic journey?