The information in this article has been updated with information from the media preview held on 01 June 2018.
The next issue is planned to be released on 05 June 2018. The issue will comprise of the following designs and quantities:
- 60 sen stamp featuring Tun Mustapha Tower, Kota Kinabalu City Mosque, North Borneo Railway Service and Sabah Tourism Board Heritage Building: 200,000 pieces
- 80 sen stamp featuring Mount Kinabalu, Sipadan Island, Orang Utan (Sepilok Orangutan Rehabilitation Centre), Bornean Bristlehead and Corals: 200,000 pieces
- RM 3 MS featuring Bukit Trig (in Keningau), Keningau Oath Stone, Sabah Handicraft Centre, Cinnamon stick (Cinnamomum zeylanicum), Trus Madi Pitcher Plant (Nepenthes x trusmadiensis): 25,000 pieces
- 50 sen blank envelope with the Orang Utan: 28,000 pieces
- RM 6 empty folder: 1,700 pieces
From 01 June 2018, the GST rate is set to 0% from 6%.
The stamp tabs on the stamp sheets feature various other Sabah themes.
The concordant locations are:
60 sen stamp – Kota Kinabalu
80 sen stamp – Sandakan
RM 3 – Keningau
The designer is Mr KY Lim from Reign Associates.
The good news is that the Standing Order Deposit Account (SODA) orders will receive the Kota Kinabalu cancellation!
Happy holidays to Sabah, the Land Below the Wind!
ps: Homework: Why is Sabah called the Land Below the Wind?