The next issue was announced to be on sale in all Post Offices nationwide on 11 May 2019 until the post office closing time (normally 01:00 pm). Kedah, Kelantan, Terengganu and Johor will sell the products on 12 May 2019.
This is a move away from the original plan to sell on Monday (13 May 2019). So do inform your friends who do not go on the internet.
The items are:
- Stamps 5 designs of 80 sen each (200,000 pieces per design)
- Empty Folder RM6.00 (1,600 pieces)
- Blank envelope 50 sen (27,000 pieces)
The cinderella is available in the St George’s Bicentenary folder set.
The designs feature:
- Sultan Ismail Petra Silver Jubilee Mosque (also called Beijing Mosque) in Rantau Panjang, Kelantan
- Hong San Si Temple in Kuching, Sarawak
- Maha Parasakthi Pachai Amman Kathirvel Murugan Temple in Taiping, Perak
- St George Church in Georgetown, Penang
- Gurdwara Sahib in Labuan, Federal Territory
The price list is as follows:
The designer is from World Communications Network Resources and will be invited to the Kuala Lumpur Philatelic Headquarters for the autograph session.
To read about the St Georges Bicentenary stamp launch: https://myfdc.me/2019/04/30/11-may-2019-st-georges-bicentenary-launch/
To read about the Places of Worship Series 1: https://myfdc.me/2016/11/22/21-november-2016-a-philatelic-pilgrimage/
Stay tuned for further information.
One thought on “11 May 2019: Places of Worship Series 2”
Went to gombak post office just now and was told this series will be on sale on Monday 13/5/19 and they didn’t know that it is on sale today .