The next issue is the continuation of the Tourist Destinations series. This time it is Melaka and Sarawak. The issue will be released on Friday, 15 March 2019. However, Kedah, Kelantan, Terengganu and Johor will need to wait for 17 March 2019 to be able to buy the issues as Friday is weekend.
Do you want to know how to get the stamps for FREE? You have to read this article.
This issue will feature:
- 60 sen setenant stamps pair – Melaka (Melaka House / Demang Abdul Ghani Gallery in Merlimau and Rumah Ibu, Seri Pillar and Ceramic Jar)
- 60 sen setenant stamps pair – Sarawak (Alu – Alu Dance of the Melanau and Sarawak Cultural Village in Santubong with Pua Kumbu and Tajau Vase)
- RM 4.00 MS – (Maritime Museum and Melaka River Cruise and Astana Sarawak and Sarawak River Cruise)
- RM 6.00 Empty Folder
- 50 sen Blank Envelope
The designer is Mr KY Lim from Reign Associates.
- 400,000 pieces of setenant stamps of each state
- 25,000 pieces of Miniature Sheets
- 1,800 pieces of Empty Folders
- 30,000 pieces of Blank Envelopes
The Sarawak Tourism Board will be in the MATTA Fair in Putra World Trade Centre (PWTC) on 15 March 2019. If you want the stamps for FREE at the Sarawak Tourism Board, check out: https://enewsletter.sarawaktourism.com/news/limited-edition-sarawak-stamp-at-matta-fair/
There are only 400 sets in the promotion. The Sarawak tourism cluster are at booths 5058 – 5063 and 5068 – 5073 in Hall 5. I even give you the booths! Make your life easy?
Here are the past Tourist Destinations issues:
2017 – Terengganu, Pahang and Perak: https://myfdc.me/2017/11/23/the-three-states-another-epic-philatelic-adventure/ and https://myfdc.me/2017/11/17/17-november-2017-media-preview-of-tourist-destinations-issue/
2016 – Kedah and Kelantan: https://myfdc.me/2016/07/15/new-date-of-issue-tourist-destination-kedah-and-kelantan/
Now for the myfdc advertisement: If you are interested in the past issues’ concordant FDC, just drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org
Happy Journeys! Melaka…here I come!