The next issue is scheduled to be released on 19 February 2019. The theme is Exotic Food and will feature the following:
- 60 sen stamp: Sea Cucumber (Acaudina) Salad (Kerabu Beronok) using Beronok Sea Cucumber (Beronok / Bronok) – famous in Langkawi
- 60 sen stamp: Fried Grasshopper (Belalang Goreng) using Valanga Grasshopper (Belalang Kunyit) – found in Kelantan
- 60 sen stamp: Porcupine Rendang and Steak (Rendang dan Stik Landak) using the Malayan Porcupine (Landak Raya) – featured in the coastal areas off Kuala Selangor to Sekinchan
- RM 5.00 Miniature Sheet: Horseshoe Crab Roe Salad (Kerabu Salad Belangkas) using the roe of the Horseshoe Crab (Belangkas) – found in Perlis and also found in many northern seafood restaurants
- RM 6.00 Empty Folder: Various exotic with the profile of a squirrel!
Updated 15 February 2019:
Today was the Media Preview of the Exotic Food stamp issue.
The quantities issued are:
- Stamps: 200,000 pieces of each design
- Miniature Sheet: 25,000 pieces
- Empty Folder: 1,800 pieces
- Blank First Day Covers: 30,000 pieces
The designer, Mr KY Lim from Reign Associates, is expected to autograph the covers on the day of issue in the Philatelic Bureau headquarters in Kuala Lumpur General Post Office.